Bell Tower Op Shop and Lounge
Bell Tower Op Shop
The Bell Tower Op Shop and Lounge promotes the following –
- A friendly, relaxing shopping experience that offers good quality pre-loved garments, bric-a-brac, books, magazines, cards, shoes, scarves, handbags, jewellery and a small range of household linen to purchase.
- We aim to encourage recycling, to reduce or delay items going to landfill, as only 15% of all discarded garments are recycled in the fashionable Western World. We will aspire non-op-shoppers to come and have a look and to consider making a purchase or to donate items, so that we can make even small changes to our buying culture that support the recovery of the environment.
- We have a community focus by offering a relaxing, spacious, vintage-inspired lounge area to sit down awhile and relax, while our friendly volunteers are happy to make you a cuppa, which is free, while a donation towards costs is appreciated.
- We support families to stretch their dollars a bit further, by offering top quality children’s and babies’ clothing a permanent low prices of $1.00 for children’s wear and 50 cents for baby items.
- Each winter, we have a good range of warm clothing.
- There is a selection of quality garments for men and women who may be re-entering the work force.
All monies earned from the sale of donated items stay within the community – supporting clients at ac.care, supplying food parcels and clothing vouchers, maintaining the services of the Anglican Church, while building a positive team atmosphere for our volunteers and to serve the public.
All donations of clothing, bric-a-brac, books and linen are appreciated.
We are open Monday to Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm and Saturdays from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Contact Annette Glover, coordinator on 0432-766-644